Online Holistic Decision Making Course
The holistic decision making system is probably the most useful tool I have ever been given – Amandine
Join Dan Palmer online to not only learn about Holistic Decision Making but to bring it alive in your daily lived experience.
This course will support you to:
- Learn “what is HDM?”
- Uncover and articulate your own unique life context including your core values
- Start making decisions toward it
- Rewire your brain to put your core values before your goals (and to know the difference)
- Integrate getting, sensing, feeling and thinking as complementary resources in decision making
- Get crystal clear on the difference between what is important and not important for YOU
- Connect deeply with the Bright Principles seeking to flow through you into the world
- Move from merely solving problems to developing and expressing potential
- Move from being a pattern follower to being a pattern generator
- Add more value to your community and the place in which you live
- Learn how to read the signs and take action when you get off-track
This course includes:
- 2-hour live zoom call each week for six weeks, with homework videos and exercises between
- Weekly homework to focus and deepen your engagement (you should allow for at least another two hours of your time each week for this to really get the most from the course)
- An online forum for interactive discussion and support along the way
- A comprehensive workbook developed especially for this workshop
- Ongoing access for six months to recordings and latest versions of all resources
- Access to an ongoing community of practice after the courses ends
Undertaking the Holistic Decision Making training with Dan Palmer revolutionised not just our farming business but our personal lives as well and it is that fact that makes the training so powerful – Charlie and Jade from Black Barn Farm
Some key themes we will explore are:
- Using living systems thinking to navigate the uncertainty and complexity of these times (Dan drawing here on the powerful learning he’s being doing with Carol Sanford)
- Navigating major pressing life decisions as an individual, couple, or family (such as career, living situation, schooling etc)
- Becoming an increasingly effective change agent in your local community, ecology and beyond
Sharing your emerging context with each other and Dan is a particularly powerful part of the course. There will be numerous opportunities for receiving deep reflection which will allow you to evolve your context.
Course host Dan Palmer crowdsurfing with some past holistic decision making clients.
To get a feel for Dan’s style and to lear a little about what Holistic Decision Making is before you decide whether this opportunity is a great fit for you, we’d recommend listening to this podcast episode where Dan introduces the approach.
This course is open to anyone, anywhere in the world and there is no prerequisite knowledge required. Dan will be sharing the work that he has used to resource thousands of individuals, families and organisations to transform themselves for the last ten years in a way that is all about resourcing you to do the work that only you can do (and that no one can stop you from doing).
Completing this course is also a pathway toward joining the ongoing HDM Practice Guild that you’ll learn more about on the course.
Note: Dan doesn’t want to exclude anyone from any kind of underprivileged, marginalised, or financially disadvantaged community or situation from doing this course. If the ticket price is any kind of barrier to you for this reason, please contact Dan, who will set you up with a discount code appropriate to your situation. Dan is also offering at least one scholarship, be it partial or full, to any deserving person, particularly anyone who will be using what they learn to support the regeneration of any kind of disadvantaged community. Again, if this might be you, let’s talk about it.
Also note that the individual standard ticket price is for one individual person’s attendance – it is not appropriate to have a friend, family member, or partner sitting in on the course with you without them registering separately first.
Finally and Important: Please check your spam or junk folder for your confirmation email once you book just in case that’s where it ends up.
Thank you so much for the workshop. It has tipped my world on its head and given clarity and motivation to move forward again – Celia