Online Holistic Decision Making Course # 10
The holistic decision making system is probably the most useful tool I have ever been given
Join Dan Palmer online to not only learn about Holistic Decision Making but to bring it alive in your daily lived experience.
This course will support you to:
- Learn “what is HDM?”
- Uncover and articulate your own unique life context including your core values
- Start making decisions toward it
- Rewire your brain to put your core values before your goals (and to know the difference)
- Integrate getting, sensing, feeling and thinking as complementary resources in decision making
- Get crystal clear on the difference between what is important and not important for YOU
- Connect deeply with the Bright Principles seeking to flow through you into the world
- Move from merely solving problems to developing and expressing potential
- Move from being a pattern follower to being a pattern generator
- Add more value to your community and the place in which you live
- Learn how to read the signs and take action when you get off-track
"Undertaking the Holistic Decision Making training with Dan Palmer revolutionised not just our farming business but our personal lives as well and it is that fact that makes the training so powerful"
This course includes
- 2-hour live zoom call each week for six weeks, with homework videos and exercises between
- Weekly homework to focus and deepen your engagement (you should allow for at least another two hours of your time each week for this to really get the most from the course)
- An online forum for interactive discussion and support along the way
- A weekly 3-4 person pod meet with fellow participants to support each other
- A comprehensive workbook developed especially for this workshop
- Ongoing access for six months to recordings and latest versions of all resources
- Access to an ongoing community of practice after the courses ends
About your host
If you’d like to get a feel for Dan’s style and to lear a little about what Holistic Decision Making is before you decide whether this opportunity is a great fit for you, listen to this podcast interview.
This course is open to anyone, anywhere in the world and there is no prerequisite knowledge required. Dan will be sharing the work that he has used to resource thousands of individuals, families and organisations to transform themselves for the last ten years in a way that is all about resourcing you to do the work that only you can do (and that no one can stop you from doing).
Note: Dan doesn’t want to exclude anyone from any kind of underprivileged, marginalised, or financially disadvantaged community or situation from doing this course. If the ticket price is any kind of barrier to you for this reason, please contact Dan, who will set you up with a discount code appropriate to your situation. Dan is also offering at least one scholarship, be it partial or full, to any deserving person, particularly anyone who will be using what they learn to support the regeneration of any kind of disadvantaged community. Again, if this might be you, let’s talk about it.
Thank you so much for the workshop. It has tipped my world on its head and given clarity and motivation to move forward again